Kappa Alpha Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kappa Alpha Order

Delta Alpha Chapter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spring Fling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carithers
Admin
Carithers

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Spring Fling   Spring Fling EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 10:20 am

-----message sent from mark to the Alumni chapter---------
Alumni Brothers,

Knowing that Homecoming is always a good time for us brothers to get together, I say we have a homecoming for this semester as well. With that said we are going to plan a Spring Fling for the 28th and 29th.
This is tentative for right now. I would like to hear more feedback before we concrete this plan so please tell me what you think. I know the Golf Tournament will draw alot of Alumni in, but I would still like to see the Alumni who do not play golf. We now have Stoneys Crab Shack. It used to be called Baileys a while back. It is located behind O'Malleys. With that said, we can rent it for relativley no charge, so long as we promise to bring in over 1,000 dollars in sales. This is not a hard task so long as we have plenty of Alumni to come up. I can arrange for a DJ. That will occur Saturday night. Saturday, mid-day we wil l have a meeting and discuss Active and Alumni chapter meetings. During this meeting I plan to award those Alumni who have made significant contributions to the chapter, Alumni and Active alike.
Let me know what you gentleman think of this idea. I would like to see our two factions of KA become a more cohesive unit. The first step is getting all of you here!
Thank you for your time.

Excelsior!,

Sergeant Mark Braxton Rogers
Aco 391st EN BN
President, Kappa Alpha Order- Delta Alpha Chapter
828-273-9906
------------------------------------------------------------

this sounds great to me
Back to top Go down
http://Paws.wcu.edu/kaorder/alumni
chicken95

chicken95

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling   Spring Fling EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 8:42 pm

I'll be there! cheers

.... as far as I know right now.
Back to top Go down
Jared Crowe

Jared Crowe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Spring Fling   Spring Fling EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 9:42 am

Hope to see everyone out at Stoney's this Sat night. Should be a lot of fun. Dallas is flying in from Texas for an encore performance! Should be one for the books. Someone tell the #5 to have is camera ready!

Fraternally,
Jar-Head
Back to top Go down
KAsteveB

KAsteveB

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Spring Fling   Spring Fling EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 1:41 pm

...I will definitely be present for this.

Omalleys is going to run out of beer.
Back to top Go down
Carithers
Admin
Carithers

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: had fun   Spring Fling EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 5:19 pm

Had a great time at spring fling. it was great to see a bunch of the guys and it was also nice to meet up with the new guys. they all are top notch and all round good guys
Back to top Go down
http://Paws.wcu.edu/kaorder/alumni
chicken95

chicken95

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling   Spring Fling EmptyWed May 02, 2007 8:46 pm

Shanna and I had a great time!

Mark, thanks for the tour of the "Condo". That was interesting. I wish the school would have made them bigger, but it is in a good location in the village (in my opinion anyway).

I had a great time at O'mallys. I got to see my name where it is brassed onto the bar (So I got that going for me..... which is nice)

Sorry for not seeing everyone at Stoney's (It will always be Bailey's to me) Sat night. Shanna and I went to that festival in downtown Sylva after O'Mallys and got to Stoney's too early. We left at about 9:20pm and went back to the hotel. I guess I'm getting old.

The idea to do this was a great one. I hope we have more events like this in the future. Thanks brothers!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Fling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling   Spring Fling Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Fling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kappa Alpha Order :: Special Events-
Jump to: