Kappa Alpha Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kappa Alpha Order

Delta Alpha Chapter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Brother Bio Thread

Go down 
+7
nplevi
TommyGlad
chicken95
nutzCollinson
k_b_stephens
CanAmMan
kevinmrink
11 posters
AuthorMessage
kevinmrink

kevinmrink

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-09

The Brother Bio Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 12:53 pm

What has been going on in your life. This will give a chance to catch up on whats going on in our lives.

Here goes, Married to April, have a 21 month old son Matthew. Baby girl on the way due in July. I work for Charlotte Fire Department @ station 18 in da hood. Live in McAdenville aka Christmas Town USA, just outside of charlotte. I also cut grass and work at Macys department store. Don't laugh, I work security there. Also I go to UNCC part time taking some fire classes. Anyway, just hope this stirrs some involvement with the brothers.

Does anyone know whick branch of BB&T Nuts works at?
Back to top Go down
CanAmMan

CanAmMan

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 2:27 pm

I am an oldtimer, well not real old but sure feel like it. I graduated WCU in '88. Been married now for 10 years and have 2 step kids and 1 grandchild. Stepson, Jonathan, is 22 and getting ready to get married in July, he has a daughter, Austyn, that just turned 2. My stepdaughter, Amber, is a freshman at Western this year (and I wonder why I have no money)

I live in Kings Mountain, NC and work at Wix Filtration in Gastonia, been there for over 23 years now. My father and I started up a sporting goods company. We mainly have soccer stuff, uniforms, balls, warm-up suits, bags, but also do fan wear (t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.). We are looking at getting into other sports likebaseball, basketball, volleyball and softball.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canamsports.net
k_b_stephens

k_b_stephens

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 9:40 am

Not too much going on with me.....

Jen and I got married last March, 1st anniversary is coming up soon. Working for a Repro graphics company as their computer geek. Living in Wake Forest, just north of Raleigh.

Grats on the young'ins Big K!
Back to top Go down
nutzCollinson

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Good to see and hear from Everyone!   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyFri Feb 23, 2007 3:55 pm

I just signed on and this forum is a great idea, good job Nasty Nate and Carithers!

Good to hear about you Big K and Keith, tell Travis congratulations!

Just bought a small condo off of N. Davidson St near downtown Charlotte in December, live their with my brother. I manage a BB&T, now at the Indian Trail office, a community just south of Charlotte. The last branch I managed was Oakdale, a community in NW Charlotte. It was actually robbed in November and I was shot at, if you can believe it.

Other than that, things have been good.
Let me know if anybody needs a loan, Brotherhood Discount!!

--Nutz
Back to top Go down
chicken95

chicken95

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 11:01 pm

Hey guys!

I live in Indian Trail! So I'll be over at the BB&T at about 8:05am. Smile

I'm still a Lieutenant with the NC Division of Prisons at Albemarle Correctional Institution. I'm really looking to do something else now, so if anyone needs someone with 9yrs of prison experience and a degree in Criminal Justice give me a shout! Smile Shanna and I are still trying to have some chirdren, but no luck as of yet. Shanna sells insurance at the Allstate office in Monroe (across from the mall).

BTW Dan, my brother-in-law (Ryan Hargett) works at the BB&T in Wadesboro. Maybe you know him? anyway.... small world.
Back to top Go down
TommyGlad

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 8:11 pm

Whats up guys,

I pledged in Fall 2000 and graduated in May 2005 after 4 years at WCU and 1 year abroad in England...

As many as you guys may know I have been living in Atlanta, GA since graduating in '05. I have been working for BellSouth (which is now AT&T - if you haven't seen the 1002383743983 commercials) since Oct '05 doing Large Business Sales. I just got placed into a new role in AT&T that starts next week dealing with even larger accounts, not sure who exactly but I'm thinking Fortune 500 or so...pray for me!

No wifey, no kids that I know of, and a few stragglers here and there! haha

I live in the Buckhead area of Atlanta - if anyone comes around - let me know and we'll meet up
Back to top Go down
nplevi

nplevi

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyWed Feb 28, 2007 3:04 pm

Hey guys Nathan here, or as most of the younger guys know me, "Nasty".

Anyway I pledged in Fall 03 and graduated last May with degree in Computer Information Systems. Moved out to Raleigh with Steven Carithers and right now I'm working 2nd shift with an logistics company as a data analyst.

Currently back in school studying for some IT certifications so hopefully I can move up in the world!
Back to top Go down
http://wcuka.com
Gantt

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 7:07 pm

Whats goin on. Thanks nasty and carithers for using your computer knowledge to create this spiffy message board. I pledged in Spring 02 and graduated in Dec. 2004. I'm currently working for Huntersville Police Dept (just north of Charlotte) and have been for about 2 years. Unlike Nutz I havent been shot at and people dont like the po-lice, somethings backwards in that. I just moved into a town house and will be giving my first born child to pay for it. No kids, no wife which leads to little stress. Yall behave and stay outta trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jared Crowe

Jared Crowe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 11:56 am

What's up guys. Just got registered on here today. Thank you Carithers for the phone call.
I Pledged Spring '02 (yes with Gantt) and graduated Dec. 2005. I am still living in Brevard, NC (west of Asheville) and I work for Nationwide Insurance. Now you all have someone "on your side!"

Nice to have contact with everyone and hope to see you all April 14th at the golf tourney!!! Myself and Ed may need one or possibly 2 more players if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
BENNY

BENNY

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 8:13 am

Hey fellas
I pledged fall 95 graduated spring 99 with a NRM degree. I work for NCSU doing small fruit research and extension. I live in the same little town I grew up in. Atkinson is about 30 miles north-west of Wilmington, NC.
Great work on the site. I hope all is well with everyone.
BENNY
Back to top Go down
chicken95

chicken95

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 8:34 pm

They have internet in Atkinson? Laughing
Back to top Go down
BENNY

BENNY

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 9:04 am

Yea Chicken they do but it is kind of slow with the tin cans and string
Back to top Go down
Wagy

Wagy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 am

Finally got logged on to this thing. Its great to be back in touch with so many of you!

Pledged in Spring of '02 and graduated in Dec. '05. Moved back to Atlanta and got a job with in IT Staffing firm (Insight Global). Took a promotion which landed me here in TX. I dearly miss the true South and I am looking for any opportunity to get back. No wife or kids thank Jesus.
Back to top Go down
TommyGlad

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 1:12 pm

I also thank jesus for you and I not having kids or wifeys Wagy. I see you are going to the lake party - lets get our favorite shoes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brother Bio Thread   The Brother Bio Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brother Bio Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kappa Alpha Order :: Alumni-
Jump to: