Kappa Alpha Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kappa Alpha Order

Delta Alpha Chapter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wallace pre funeral Weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BENNY

BENNY

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Wallace pre funeral Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 9:02 am

OK here is the deal.
Wallace is getting hitched and I am planning a weekend get together for him. The plan is to have a camping trip on the Black River The weekend of September 22. For those of you who do not know the Black River is a tributary of the cape Fear river. This is a nice site on the river with a boat landing and is about 6 miles from my place. The idea is to have a chance to hang out and reconnect with each other. I am sure we all remember the pledge retreat camping trips and what a good time was had by all. We will have some good food planned and I will make sure that nobody gets thirsty while they are there.

I am suggesting that everyone attending invest in a thermacell mosquito repellent kit fro the weekend. I use one deer hunting and it works great. You can get them at most sporting goods stores. They are 20 or 25 bucks and well worth it.

Shoot me back a note or give ma a call if you can attend so I can start getting a count together.

I hope this finds everyone well and I look forward to hearing from all of you.
BENNY

--
Benny Bloodworth
Agriculture Research Technician III
Plant Pathology Department
North Carolina State University
Horticultural Crops Research Station
3800 Castle Hayne Road
Castle Hayne, NC 28429
Work (910)675-2314 Ext. 26
Mobile(910)470-3131
benny_bloodworth@ncsu.edu
Back to top Go down
k_b_stephens

k_b_stephens

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am

Cool! ready for some cat fishin. May bring the fly rod for some panfish.....any crappy in the river?

I plan on using either Don Diego, Padron, or Montecristo brand mosquito repellent Cool

Miss the pledge trips on in the mountains. Heck, I'd like to camp up Moses Creek one night during Homecoming...hmm.....

Chicken!! You better show up!
Back to top Go down
chicken95

chicken95

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 10:54 pm

Ok, let me just say this. I WILL BE THERE! I wouldn't miss that trip for anything.

And BTW Keith.... I'll be using Jack Daniels, Maker's Mark, or Jose Cuervo for repellent. You Puss pirat
Back to top Go down
k_b_stephens

k_b_stephens

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 12:31 pm

chicken95 wrote:
Ok, let me just say this. I WILL BE THERE! I wouldn't miss that trip for anything.

And BTW Keith.... I'll be using Jack Daniels, Maker's Mark, or Jose Cuervo for repellent. You Puss pirat

Bah, that stinky mexican crap will attract flies. Laughing

Actually, Elijah Craig will probably tag along with me......drinking with the preacher is always fun and you guys need some religion. drunken
Back to top Go down
chicken95

chicken95

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 1:29 am

Quote :
Actually, Elijah Craig will probably tag along with me......drinking with the preacher is always fun and you guys need some religion.

Cool! Maybe he can drive me to the beer store for some Millisses (miller lite plural). Laughing
Back to top Go down
k_b_stephens

k_b_stephens

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 8:16 am

Hopefully we'll get enough guys to justify cooking a whole pig and getting a big can of beer. cheers

From Raleigh, should be Trav, Ipock and myself and maybe Jack and D. Hillstein.
Back to top Go down
BENNY

BENNY

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 11:43 am

Like I have said If there are enough people I will buy a hog for the event.
Right now it is Wallace, Keith , Trav, Chicken, Bilderback, and myself that are in. The maybe's are Hogan, Jesse, Thor, Joey, Brooke, Jack and Kurt. These are the people I have spoken to. Talk it up and lets see how many people we can get together.

BENNY
Back to top Go down
BENNY

BENNY

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 3:02 pm

add Sharpe to the in list
Back to top Go down
k_b_stephens

k_b_stephens

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyTue May 01, 2007 4:55 pm

Brooke Benton?? Shocked Hell hath frozen over....maybe...

I would like to get the Tinman out for this one too.

Rink?? You gonna make it?
Back to top Go down
chicken95

chicken95

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyWed May 02, 2007 8:53 pm

Hogan is coming? I'll make sure to bring my Conan kit! And if the "Jack" you are referring to is Jack Murphy, we all better bring kits.
tongue
Back to top Go down
k_b_stephens

k_b_stephens

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyThu May 03, 2007 7:54 am

chicken95 wrote:
Hogan is coming? I'll make sure to bring my Conan kit!

lmao! He did look sexy with eye shadow on...... Laughing

chicken95 wrote:
And if the "Jack" you are referring to is Jack Murphy, we all better bring kits.
tongue

He's referring to Jack Shannon, the man formally known as May. Bring kits anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
chicken95

chicken95

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyFri May 04, 2007 1:35 pm

I have the pictures from that time at the Lake. I'll bring them! They're hilarious.

I have a few from the Grizzly den as well.
Back to top Go down
mdaughtry

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: someone say keg?   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:14 pm

Im there. someone bring shoes to throw. chicken where the thatold grizzly den kegarator?
Back to top Go down
chicken95

chicken95

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:16 am

Oh wow that kegerator...... Well it is a very long story, but that actually belonged to Rocky. He took it back to Florida with him when he graduated in 98 and someone in his family stole it from him basically.

We had some good times with that thing!
Back to top Go down
k_b_stephens

k_b_stephens

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 4:35 pm

Ahh...the kegerader, good times, good times. ROCKY! miss that guy. ****, getting Breedlove to show up would round out the trip......heck, maybe we could find Dave Wood and he could steal some pizzas to bring down to us! cheers
Back to top Go down
BENNY

BENNY

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 12:14 pm

Hogan bought a plane ticket Monday and you can add Tom Buckner to the list.
Back to top Go down
BENNY

BENNY

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 7:52 am

Grant and Hungry Bear are in
Back to top Go down
k_b_stephens

k_b_stephens

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 11:38 am

AWSOME! Benny, what's the "yes" headcount so far?
Back to top Go down
BENNY

BENNY

PostSubject: updated list   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 8:06 am

these are the confirmed yes's and strong maybe's
Me
Dave
Keith
Trav
Hogan
Sharpe
Darron
Joey
Jamie
Thor
Terry
Jack
Bilderback
Chicken
Buckner
Grant
Joab
Kurt
Daughtry
Jim Davis
And a few of dave's buddy's from home or wilmington
It is shaping up to be a good time if you are no ton the list you need to be there.
Later
BENNY
Back to top Go down
k_b_stephens

k_b_stephens

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 2:08 pm

Scratch Ipock off because of work and Darron is going to the Clemson game.

Anywho..I'm excited as hell!
Back to top Go down
chicken95

chicken95

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 10:43 pm

k_b_stephens wrote:
......heck, maybe we could find Dave Wood and he could steal some pizzas to bring down to us!

I still feel guilty about that. OK.......... not really. Smile
Back to top Go down
chicken95

chicken95

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 8:38 pm

THAT WAS A GREAT TIME. The idea to do that was a long time coming. I say we do something like this at least every other year if not every year. Over time it will grow. We had great numbers for this one, but I wish more of the people that said they would be there would have showed up. I'm still nursing my mosquito bites though.

Hope to see as many alumni as possible at homecoming!

GREAT TIME LAST WEEKEND BENNY! Good call
Back to top Go down
k_b_stephens

k_b_stephens

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 12:26 pm

Yes, awsome time! Too bad some alumni didn't make it, sure missed out. Keg beer, BBQ, and ricochet......perfect weekend.

Thanks to Benny for setting this whole thing up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wallace pre funeral Weekend   Wallace pre funeral Weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Wallace pre funeral Weekend
Page 1 of 1